Harem Collector 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harem Collector 2

Are there any preliminary plans for HC2?
    Will you start thinking about them after ILTSDK?

If not, players can write here what they would expect from HC2?

Players are free to share what they like! I'd love to hear it. Right now, the plans that I've shared publicly are:

-Barring some kind of change in the situation, HC2 is our next project immediately after ILTSDK.
    -HC2 will primarily take place in Kellos, and will feature Emperor Kell XVI as the main antagonist.
    -Instead of have multiple concurrent storylines, HC2 will have discrete chapters. However, each chapter unlocks further chapters, and you can choose to do the chapters you have available to you in any order. There will be a ludonarrative reason for this that will also make it easy to keep track of.
    -All party members from HC1 will be returning as party members.
    -At least one non-party harem girl will become a party member.
    -All 35 harem girls from HC1 will appear in some capacity and will have a sex scene, even if they're just showing up for a relatively brief booty call.
    -Your starting party will consist of Hero, Felix/Healbot, Meline, and a second harem girl who will be voted on by fans, chosen from a specific short list of girls (Elaiya, Doll, and Chimei are on that list, Therese, Gargan, Raina, Larelle, Yamamaya and Kyrie are not, not sure yet about the others yet)
    -At least 3 characters from HC1 will become harem girls in HC2.
    -HC2 will bring the total number of harem girls to at least 60.
    -Hero will be getting an additional alt-class, Phantom Knight will be returning, and at least one other character will also get an alt-class.
    -I really want to try to incorporate animated sex scenes and voice acting.
    - (Spoiler) New harem girls will include a foxgirl mage who was literally worshipped as a goddess before Hero came along, Lilac and Violet's older sister, the fallen princess of a kingdom conquered by Kellos, a martial artist battle maid, a personal steward who acts as your Alina surrogate for your holdings in Kellos, and all five of the Five Generals of Kellos (including Barst's replacement). The other fifteenish harem girls are TBD.
    - (Spoiler) You will get another opportunity to fuck Kevin's fiancee.
    Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Banter and chats
    Current Waifu: Katarina Claes, My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

Comment

Ooh anime sex scenes like hentai haven
      Also you forgot to mention suprise party member, that tamer girl with the monster whose name I forgot
      Also the harem girl turned party member is totally nerys
      Now why would mc first party consist of healbot, after all with a party of cute girls to choose from he picks the boy?

Also nomoshing wanna trade Pokemon home codes

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoshing View Post
        -Instead of have multiple concurrent storylines, HC2 will have discrete chapters. However, each chapter unlocks further chapters, and you can choose to do the chapters you have available to you in any order. There will be a ludonarrative reason for this that will also make it easy to keep track of.
        I support playing around with the narrative structure. The way it's done in HC1 could use some improvements.

-All party members from HC1 will be returning as party members.
        What about Cerulean and Wiki-Tan?

-At least one non-party harem girl will become a party member.
        So many possibilities! Renfeld could become a badass vampire, Alina could have picked up karate, Pandora getting combat upgrades, Quinta discovering her magic heritage (cuz she's a princess, duh), or even a domesticated Bell as a war beast...

-Your starting party will consist of Hero, Felix/Healbot, Meline, and a second harem girl who will be voted on by fans
        Isn't Meline optional in HC1?

-At least 3 characters from HC1 will become harem girls in HC2.
        My best guess would be Ino, Felix and Shally.

-I really want to try to incorporate animated sex scenes and voice acting.
        Please no voice acting.

Comment

• lostone2
          lostone2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that both Cerulean and Wiki-Tan are considered non-canon praty members, so I would say that if they are available, it won't be an automatic process, but rather the player would have to get them (in other words, they won't be present by default). But it's just my opinion., of course.

• Cazador
          Cazador commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm more worried about "are they even in the game files?"

I agree that we would be better with no voice acting, I don't know if I can speak for everyone here, but at least I always read the text and I don't wait for the voice to finish reading before going to the next dialogue, I think that if most people are like me you would be better investing the time and money necessary to secure the voice acting in other things. Maybe another artist for example, to reduce the amount of text only sex scenes, or whatever you consider necessary.

Comment

I don't care about voice acting becuase I don't even play with sounds/music I'm worried where your gonna find English actors willing to moan and please don't say Neko becuase then I will just be creeped out

Comment

• NoMoshing
            NoMoshing commented
            Editing a comment
            There are a ton of VAs that work in adult games now. I have access to a directory for them with dozens of names on it.

7 Suggestions:

* Introduce the new alchemist as a new source of financial income. She could study the conversion of coal to diamond

* We have cat-race and rabbit-race girls in harem, so can enter dog-race or wolf-race girl?

* If this were possible, collector cards could be created that could contain characters from HC1, even those not appearing in HC2

* You can catch a siren and keep it in an aquarium or swimming pool

* Quest to caught criminals wanted, and as the last criminals, a girl to a harem

* Creating your own golem (girl) as a protection for a new residence

* Mission to collect magic stones, keys to ...

Comment

My main problems with voice acting being:
            - I've got thin walls. I'd like to be able to play without worrying about my neighbors.
            - Adult voice actors often can't act and irks me the wrong way.
            - Most foreigners are better at written english than spoken english. The voices may not be very helpful for most of us, so I'd prefer budget to go where I can enjoy the results.

The first two points could be solved by making the voices toggleable.

Comment

Working...
            X