Huge wiki problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge wiki problem

GODDAMN IT DIDN'T SOMEONE CHECK THAT SEX GAMES where not suitable for fandom, do you know how much work I put into the bosses page... Alot I mean probably not as much as I dumped on Romeo but still I went through the game again just to get bosses I missed and now that works being deleted, GUYS PANICCCCCCCC PANICCCCCC PANICCCCC OUR WIKIS GOING TO BE DELETED PANICCCC

Relax, please.

We've already installed wiki software onto the website.It's just a matter of moving everything over before it's lost.

It'll be a lot of effort, but your hard work won't be lost.
    Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
    Currently Working On: Vacation Updates
    Current Waifu: Charlotta, Dragon Star Varnir

Comment

I actually did check years ago. They were suitable as long as you kept the actual graphic stuff off of the wiki, however in the 6 years since the wiki was created Fandom's policy has changed and there's nothing that we could do. I'll be creating a seperate thread to discuss the full situation.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoshing View Post
        Relax, please.

We've already installed wiki software onto the website.It's just a matter of moving everything over before it's lost.

It'll be a lot of effort, but your hard work won't be lost.
        Alright thanks.... So when are we getting more wiki tan content and also why are there 2 bars coloured under your administrator

Comment

Originally posted by GolemGaming55 View Post

why are there 2 bars coloured under your administrator
          NoMoshing has made enough posts to get 2 bars. Looks to be 1 bar per 100 posts.

Comment

Yeah writing sixty something chapters of smut helps with regard to that.
            Currently Playing: Dragon Star Varnir
            Currently Working On: Vacation Updates
            Current Waifu: Charlotta, Dragon Star Varnir

Comment

The wiki is now closed

Comment

Originally posted by GolemGaming55 View Post
                So when are we getting more wiki tan content
                Probably never. It would take up development time for something most players wouldn't experience. IMO the best way to have content for her would be a mod. If it's good enough, NM might include it in an official release I guess. (I don't feel like the existing mod is good enough, tbh.) But, realistically, is anyone going to create content for her? Unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                X