The Last Sovereign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Sovereign

Well, I guess I'm the first one here, huh? If there are people who don't know my game, I'll replace this post with my usual intro later.

New TLS update for patrons! After spending a while rewriting the end of the chapter to my satisfaction, I'm prepared enough to lay the foundation for the big final conflict. This update also includes a decent amount of side content that I worked on while I was spinning my wheels on the core plot stuff. For example...

That 5,000,000 ProN investment? It leads to an optional dungeon, and I think it's one of the nastier ones I've designed. I put a lot of work into this to try to require more strategies than normal.

There's also a new dungeon to help gather materials, including a new mechanic I hope will be fun. But don't think this update is all secondary concerns...

You'll revisit Stenai because it's time to make a major decision about the upcoming war. After impending for a while, it's happening starting in the next update.

I don't want to repeat the Third Arclentian War, so I've tried to design a major event that is satisfying while having a different flavor. Meanwhile, I hope everyone enjoys the update!

Comment

Looking good Sierra I have to admit I haven't been following your game like I have been due to real life issues but when the public release is released I'll be sure to snag a copy.

Thank you for your hard work.

Comment

Thanks! I'll be back here with the announcement for the public release.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra Lee View Post
          Thanks! I'll be back here with the announcement for the public release.
          You are welcome, also I like how you handled Robin and Simon's relationship when they decided to become lovers, I saw some of people complaining about it on your blog awhile ago and I think you handled it quite nicely because it is Robin who wanted to take her and Simon's relationship up to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Kargan3033 View Post

You are welcome, also I like how you handled Robin and Simon's relationship when they decided to become lovers, I saw some of people complaining about it on your blog awhile ago and I think you handled it quite nicely because it is Robin who wanted to take her and Simon's relationship up to the next level.
            It was certainly a controversial step. I did my best and I'm glad you appreciated it. ^-^

Comment

It was certainly a controversial step. I did my best and I'm glad you appreciated it. ^-^
              I hear what you are saying and it pisses me off that fictional mother/son incest is more socially *acceptable* then fictional father/daughter incest.

Comment

I was a bit disappointed in how their relationship evolved, too. Not that I have anything against pseudo-incest, but the dialogues that led to this are mostly some sort of awkward "philosophical" stuff. I guess it suits the two of them since that's what they usually do, but after their very touching hug at the end of Simon's route, I excepted something less awkward and more emotional. It felt a bit forced tbh, like the characters are going through fated steps towards this pseudo-incestuous situation. So I guess I see where these people are coming from. But that's a tricky situation, I'm not sure how it could be improved, so I kept my mouth shut. For example, we can't just add "chemistry" to them before that point to make it feel more natural, since all chemistry tricks in the book will just look like standard father-daughter affection stuff.

Comment

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:
                  https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot....c-release.html

Check the blog for links, update notes, and other information, including about my newest book!

Comment

The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:
                    https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot....c-release.html

Check the blog for links, update notes, and other information, including about my newest book!
                    Thank you and thanks to your team for your hard work.

Comment

I found a Bug after dealing with the Uncle the Dialog box breaks and is unreadable

Comment

Originally posted by ExaltedMidget View Post
                        I found a Bug after dealing with the Uncle the Dialog box breaks and is unreadable
                        Switch to version 0.42.3 before entering that fight and it should take care of it.

Comment

New TLS update for patrons! Though I didn't want to repeat myself with war events, this update doesn't skimp on the split party tactics and strategic decisions you'd expect:

But beyond that, this event will resolve a large number of plots that I've been building up throughout this chapter, possibly not in the way you're expecting:

You'll also see some people who haven't shown up since the second chapter of the game:

And I'll leave Yarra to close out with a line that makes perfect sense in context:

I hope everyone enjoys the update!

Comment

You know I always said Robin was a bird, a *Red Breasted* Robin given the way she blushes LOL

Comment

Only Fucklord stuff? Well, maybe this update deals with the FL and the next will deal with the Lustlord. Have to admit I'm much more eager for a conflict against the LL, the way it's been presented so far. Then again we've been waiting to bitchslap the FL for ages, seems normal to give him a full update.

Comment

Working...
                              X