This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft lock and repeating lines

Two bugs I have in the latest version of the game are the same thing, first the kid who asks for an autograph keeps repeating his last lines constantly and after you get the house in the Elf village the guy who meets you outside of your new house does the same after talking to him as well. i'm unsure what causes this and really don't want to start a new game for it to just happen again.

These bugs have been fixed in the latest version, so a simple update should fix it for you.

Comment

Nope, it still happen to me in the latest version

Comment

Originally posted by lightzero210 View Post
        Nope, it still happen to me in the latest version
        Are you playing the latest public version (0.40.4)? These bugs had not yet been resolved in that release, however based on testing and feedback we've gotten on the recent backer release (0.41.2) the bugs have been dealt with. We'll be having a new public release (0.41.3) out this Wednesday so if you're relying on the public release you should be resolved then!

If you are referring to the latest backer release, clarifying this point would be appreciated so that I know to have a second look at the issue! If you're unsure what version you're playing, try booting up the game and looking in the upper left-hand corner and it should tell you!

Comment

Working...
        X